Command Line Options

Jun 26, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Hi, First of all congratulations and thank you very much for this freat app! Discovered it a few weaks back and I am amazed.

I don't know if you are still developing and accepting feature requests. If you don't, just ignore or delete this thread.

Feature Request:
  • The --position=X,Y parameter could accept negative values to determine the distance relative to the right or botton of the screen
    Ex: --position=-1,-50 would display the window on the botton right, 1 pixel from right and 50 from bottom
  • --clickThrough option to be passed
Bug Report:
The --chromeOff parameter does nothing. Am I the only one experiencing this?

Thanks in advance
Coordinator
Jun 28, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Hello lucfig,
thanks for your feedback. I'm glad you like the app. :)

The problem with negative position values is that those values are legal on Windows and may refer to positions on multimonitor screens. Therefore position -1,-50 could be a valid position for a secondary monitor on the left of the primary monitor. Anyhow, perhaps coordinates that "wrap" over (or that use different coordinate systems than the one provided by the primary monitor) could be used with an additional command line parameter.

Click through can be added, no problem.

I can confirm that --chromeOff apparently doesn't work correctly. Will be fixed in the next version.