Can you remove the OnTopReplica window from the alt+tab menu?

May 21, 2015 at 6:19 PM
Is there any way to remove the OnTopReplica window from the alt+tab menu? I'd like it so that it can be clicked through, but that my interactions wouldn't change the alt+tab menu and can continue to work on my other two windows.
Aug 1, 2015 at 3:14 AM
This would be awesome, especially with Windows 10's virtual desktops. I can now move my "source windows" to a virtual desktop to stop them from cluttering up the alt+tab menu and the task bar, the only thing missing is exactly what you suggest. This way I could have my replicas on my screen with click through enabled, but navigate my windows as if they weren't there.
Coordinator
Aug 17, 2015 at 8:55 AM
Yes, OnTopReplica was indeed hidden from the alt+tab menu in Windows Vista. Unfortunately, the way the alt+tab menu works changes from version to version and the same method doesn't work anymore... if I find a reliable way to do it, it will be added.

shinmai wrote:
This would be awesome, especially with Windows 10's virtual desktops. I can now move my "source windows" to a virtual desktop to stop them from cluttering up the alt+tab menu and the task bar, the only thing missing is exactly what you suggest. This way I could have my replicas on my screen with click through enabled, but navigate my windows as if they weren't there.
I didn't have a chance to test the application with Windows 10 yet, but I will look into it. :)