Region not filling size

Jun 6, 2016 at 7:03 PM
I'm using a script to try and re-display floorplan maps from 4 different windows to each fill up 1/4 of the screen. I've got the maps showing up in its respective quadrant of the screen, but there is a lot of blank space around it because the image may be square but due to the resolution the quadrant may be rectangle. Having the image be a little stretch won't pose an issue, so if there is a way to "stretch to fit" the image that would be great. I saw the command of "--screenPosition" and not sure if that will do what I need it to do, because I'm not 100% what values to put it or how to properly put them in the command. I'm guessing:

TR=Top Right
TL=Top Left
C=Center (maybe? if so center of what?)
BR=Bottom Right
BL=Bottom Left

It looks like from the help file that the values should be separated by | but when separating them that way the command line doesn't work, it think I'm trying to pipe in a different program.

Any clarification or help is much appreciated.

So far this program has been very helpful, with other tasks I've been using it for.
Coordinator
Jun 7, 2016 at 8:46 AM
The --screenPosition option determines where the OnTopReplica window will be "anchored" on one of the positions (TR, TL, etc.). Your interpretation of the values is correct, C indicating the center of the screen. You can select only one anchoring value, the | character in the help indicates an alternative.

If you launch the program with
OnTopReplica.exe --screenPosition=TR
you should notice that the window moves to the top right corner of your screen and stays there even if you attempt to move it.

Unfortunately, because of how the window cloning is implemented, there currently is no way to change the thumbnail's aspect ratio or to stretch it in any way.