Trouble with 2:1 Aspect Ratio

Dec 17, 2016 at 8:48 PM
Hello, loving to use OnTopReplica. However, I have hit a big problem and can't seem to undo it. I accidentally hit the 2:1 aspect ratio and now I can't seem to be able to access the OTP window at all. The program is running and I've tried un/installing repeatedly and restarting my PC, but because of the program setting of restoring to last used window, I can't access it at all. The program is working fine as the hotkey for displaying current window is fine, but I can't resize the window or find a way to reset it.
Coordinator
Dec 26, 2016 at 4:59 PM
Are you unable to interact with the OnTopReplica window (clicks do not register) or did it move to an invisible region of the screen (i.e., there is no window on which you can click)?

The easiest way to reset the application completely, is to navigate to the
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Lorenz_Cuno_Klopfenstein
folder and delete everything. This will completely delete the current settings. Launching OnTopReplica again should give you back the original configuration (i.e., a blank window).

Hope this helps!
Jan 15 at 8:42 PM
Best I can describe it, the app moved to an invisible region of the screen and I could not manipulate it to appear.

However, your suggestion did just the trick for me to restart with default settings. Thank you.