On Top Replica
A real-time, always on top, "replica" of a window of your choice, based on DWM Thumbnails.
Completely written in C# for .NET 2.0, makes use of the awesome Vista Controls
library for all Vista controls and DWM features.
You will need the .NET 2.0 framework and Windows Vista Home Premium (or better). The DWM Thumbnails functionality is only available if AERO is enabled.
Installation and User Guide
If you want to install
the application on your computer (or if you want to take a look at some screenshots and a short user guide), I highly suggest referring to the Official Homepage of OnTopReplica
. The version you'll find there installs very quickly via ClickOnce
(no Vista elevation required) and automatically checks for updates every week.
Features of current version
Cannot resolve image macro, invalid image name or id.
- Clone any of your windows and keep it always on top
- Select a subregion of the cloned window
- Store the selected subregions for future use
- Auto-resizing (fit the original window, half, quarter and fullscreen mode)
- Dock in task bar
- Adjustable opacity
- Hasslefree and non-invasive installation via ClickOnce
- Enhance usability
- Clean up code
- ...ideas and contributions welcome. :)