Suggestion: "OnTop" disable, Labelled Previews, Click-to-Switch

Mar 24, 2014 at 5:34 AM
Edited Mar 24, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Hey there,
3 quick suggestions:
  • Option to disable the replicated windows from being forced on top.
  • Label on each replicated window showing the original window name
  • Option where LMB clicking a replicated window brings the original window to the foreground
Additionally I am unsure if this is a bug on my end or by design, but it seems the replicated window disappears when using right click ---> switch to window on it. It would be useful to have the option to allow them to stay up.

Cheers and thanks!
Coordinator
Mar 27, 2014 at 12:53 PM
Hi TunaSalad,
great suggestions, thanks. :)
At the moment you can minimize the replicated window. Do you mean having a check-box to make the application behave like a normal not-always-on-top window?
  • Label on each replicated window showing the original window name
Good idea, I'll try to add it.
  • Option where LMB clicking a replicated window brings the original window to the foreground
Perhaps the middle mouse button could be used, without having an additional option.
Additionally I am unsure if this is a bug on my end or by design, but it seems the replicated window disappears when using right click ---> switch to window on it. It would be useful to have the option to allow them to stay up.
Yes, this is by design. But definitely something that could be disabled via settings.
Mar 30, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Lck wrote:
Hi TunaSalad,
great suggestions, thanks. :)
At the moment you can minimize the replicated window. Do you mean having a check-box to make the application behave like a normal not-always-on-top window?
Basically, but I was more referencing an option in settings that applies to all previews. However for each separate preview would be even better!

Thanks for the reply and good luck with the program :)