This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Commandline / Save and Restore functionality?

Dec 19, 2015 at 10:52 AM
Thanks for the great program. I was just wondering wether it's possible to create a sorta save- and restore functionality? As i'm using it with games, i have to setup everything newly for each session.

This would be great if it could be combined with a commandline argument to start into a saved setup instantly! That way i could define a custom setup for any game and just load it with the game.
Coordinator
Dec 21, 2015 at 3:27 PM
Hey, thanks for using the application. Glad you like it. :)

Something similar to what you want can be achieved right now using command line arguments. Try launching the application's executable with the help flag:
OnTopReplica.exe --help
This will display a list of available arguments you can use to setup the application automatically on start up. For instance, you could automatically clone a kind of window, resize OnTopReplica and/or move it somewhere.
This will be eventually automated with a save-restore feature like the one you mention, but this should work for now. Hope this helps!
Jan 17, 2016 at 1:46 AM
Lck wrote:
This will be eventually automated with a save-restore feature like the one you mention, but this should work for now. Hope this helps!
So... It's been two years since the last release. Are the new features coming soon(TM)? ;)

Totally appreciate this program though, and that it's been available for free out of your spare time.